Don’t just do Yoga- DO IT RIGHT WITH KRI YOGA
10 Days 15 Hours
ADVANCE YOGA ASANA TUTORIALS
MASTER KAMAL & KRU BEW
For regular students or yoga teacher or to learn advance sequence This series of practices is a great opportunity to explore advanced poses A 90 min each day, for seven days, you will perform intermediate/advanced Yoga Asana sequential session that builds heat designed to prepare you for
perform the Advance Yoga poses. We offer step by step instructions, variation and support tips making the poses more fun and inspiring. You will experience for yourself how these challenging poses are so easy and accessible which you could thought impossible.
As Sage Patanjali says ‘STHIRAM SUKHAM ASANAM’ – Achieve a POSE that is steady and happy without pain and discomfort. Get ready to learn the advance yoga poses with ease and peak your performance with agility and balance. Each session begins with the pre-preparatory poses, breathing techniques, peak pose and sequential session along with yoga dharna method after each practice for deep relaxation. Learn these advance poses more sustainable and enjoyable, avoid common injuries, building strength, balance and coordination to achieve efficiency in the asana
from the comfort of your home.
HERE IN THIS TUTORIALS YOU LEARN:
1. Arm balance and Inversion flow- this session is an dynamic and invigoration session performing various arm balancing and inversion poses that includes tripod headstand, lolasana (pendant), bhujapidasana (shoulder pressing pose) connecting and flowing from one pose to another
2. Padma Shirsasana (lotus headstand) – a full energizing sequence starting with Kri Yoga Surya Kriya, full twisting poses, back bends, supta padmasana (reclined lotus pose) that will lead you will prepare you Padma shirsasana.
3. Natarajasana (Dance pose) – step by step training along with support of props made easy to celebrate holding the Dance pose of Yoga. This session helps you open your upper body, improve stability, balance, suppleness in hips and thighs leads you to dance pose.
4. Hanumanasana (full splits) – is a step by step practice in helping stretch and strength the hamstring and hip flexors in a simple, effective ways that leads you into hanuman asana. You will have fun learning the methods
that helps you performing Hanuman splits with ease and grace.
5. Ek pada galavasana (Flying Pigeon): a Sequence of asana that builds strength opens hip openers, long holds in standing poses, and much more to build stability, strength and balance to final ‘flying pigeon pose’
6. Eka pada rajakapotasana (one-legged king pigeon pose) is an advanced asana that helps open hips, improve stability, flexibility and balance that leads you naturally into this pose. In this session you will learn
to use of straps, block, chair support to ease into this pose effortlessly.
7. Pincha mayurasana (forearm stand) – this sequence begins with upavinyasas with various standing poses, balancing poses, shoulder-strengthening poses, and block and wall supporting moves that builds up to pincha mayurasana (forearm stand).
8. Vrschikasana (scorpion pose) – steps to builds strength in the arms and improve stability and balance performing various asanas standing, sitting, wall and chair support that will lead you to scorpion pose
9. Chakra (Back Bends & variations) vinyasa : we offer a step by step practice to bending over backwards avoiding common mistakes and making back bending enjoyable. In this session we perform a series of standing, sitting and flooring asana along with chamatkarasana, kapinjalasana, raja kapotasana (full pigeon) to establish into various back bends asanas flow. You will learn various methods to ease into the pose using straps, wall support and yoga blocks and chair support makes it more enjoyable
Guidelines to attend this tutorials/course
- Yoga mat placed closed to the wall
- 2 yoga blocks
- 1 thick blanket
- study chair
- zoom on lab top/computer is better
- Built in or separate speakers
- sturdy Wi-Fi connection
- if you have pets please have them taken care
- Attend 10 minutes before session
- Do not leave until complete
- Can perform 4 hours gap between meals
- Do not perform inversions during menstrual periods